Saturday, October 17, 2009

Emma's Cup {of} Cakes


I have an incredible student named Emma who runs her own business to raise money for college. So far she has raised nearly $5,000! She sells personal sized cake and icing mixes that you make in a coffee mug. She has been running her business for about 3 years (yes, since she was 7) and makes the mixes herself!! Let me know if you are interested in ordering some- each pack is $2.00. She has the following flavors-Birthday Surprise, Devil's Food, German Chocolate, Texas Butter Pecan, Lemon, Red Velvet, Carrot Cake, Spice, Strawberry Shortcake, and Chocolate Fudge.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I'm gonna need some of those :) Just let me know more details and I'm gonna fig out the flavors I need :) I'm excited and think its a really awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete