Saturday, November 21, 2009

Better Than "Anything" Cake

(I made this for Ross' work and then forgot to take a pic- he was nice enough to take one at work for me)

My Yaya makes this cake and up until I got married she told me it was called Better Than "Anything" Cake. After I got married she told me (like I didn't already know) that it was actually called Better Than Sex Cake. It's so easy and yummy, whatever you call it.

Ingredients-
Chocolate cake mix
Caramel syrup- 1 bottle
Sweetened condensed milk- 1 can
Cool Whip- one normal sized container
Heath Bar chips- one bag

Directions-
1- Bake cake according to directions on box in 9x13 pan.
2- While still hot, poke holes all over cake. I use the end of a wooden spoon. Pour condensed milk and caramel over top of cake after it is slightly cooled.
3- Once cake is cooled, cover with cool whip and sprinkle with Heath. Chill until serving and keep store in fridge.

2 comments:

  1. ok so this looks AMAZING.....
    and the story is too too funny.

    will try this one soon..

    love this little blog, have I told you that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be my next cake adventure! So.... I love your recipes and was wondering if you had something to deal with left over turkey? I've heard soup suggestions just not sure what to tackle! Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete