Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thin Mint Knock-offs

So we all love when the Girl Scouts come knocking on our doors and we get to stock up on their amazing cookies....especially those Thin Mints. The only problem is that these girls only come once a year! I have a solution. These are my version of Thin Mints. I'll admit that it sounds like an odd combination, but trust me...they are a hit!



Ingredients:
Ritz crackers
Andes mints baking chips
Crushed peppermints (optional for garnish)
Wax paper

Directions:
Melt chocolate mint chips slowly over double boiler or low heat. Once melted, dip Ritz crackers in chocolate. Place covered crackers on wax paper. Sprinkle peppermint crumbles on top to make it look pretty. Let crackers cool and devour! I like to store them in the freezer....yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment